Thursday, October 20, 2011

VLOG

So yesterday morning at 5 am (ughhhh) my mom left for the Miami because she's leading a HOPEworldwide mission trip this weekend with her boyfriend Mark! But anyways when Ashely came down to Bolivia the 5th grade girls kingdom kid class at my church, North River Church of Christ, had sent us letters just encouraging us and telling us we're in their prayers. So we made a video for them as a thank you for their cards and just to tell them we are thinking about them! It was suppose to be just a video of Brie and me talking without any pictures our editing, but I got a little carried away. Just a little background information so you who we are talking to in the video. The video was put on a cd and sent with my mom to give to the girls back in Georgia! I tried to upload the video straight to the blog, but it's not working. So attached is the link of the video on youtube. I hope you enjoy our little hello from Bolivia! 

Here's the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment